-Whitehorse Boys and Girls Club award for the Peanuts League, T-Ball/Softball
ESCARPMENT PARKS SOCIETY
- Jan Montgomery award to develop a community park at the foot of Cook
FREEDOM TRAILS THERAPEUTIC RIDING ASSOCIATION
- Government of Yukon Legacy award to assist with improving the
quality of life for children, teens, and adults with a disability, through
a recreational and therapeutic horseback riding program.
- Ryan Downing Memorial award for swimming.
- Northern Writers Circle award to assist with the publication of the
Northern Sage a Yukon whole health guide.
- Roy Minter award to assist with the research and documentation of the
Livingstone Creek Heritage Inventory – Historical Chronology.
HAINES JUNCTION CAMPUS: YUKON COLLEGE –
- Klondike Defense Force award to produce an illustrated booklet of Haines
Junction’s history since 1942, and the Alaska Highway.
ERIN LINKLATER –Government of Yukon Legacy award to attend National
MAYO COMMUNITY CLUB
- Mayo Historical Society award for the writing and layout of a book on
Mayo’s 2003 centennial.
- Heritage North award to document and revive the history of people using
packhorses as a mode of transportation in the north during the Gold Rush
VICTORIA FAULKNER WOMEN’S CENTRE
- Government of Yukon Legacy award to assist with an activity-based empowerment
camp for young women.
VILLAGE OF MAYO ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
- Mayo Historical Society award to assist with construction of Mayo’s
100th Anniversary Quilt.
YUKON ARTS SOCIETY: ARTS IN THE PARK
- Jan Montgomery award for tile artwork around the circumference of the
stage in LePage Park.
YOUTH ASSOC. of WATSON LAKE
-General Fund award for youth development through theatre, dance and music.
YOUTH OF TODAY SOCIETY
- Jan Montgomery award to assist with the re-designing and development
of a local Whitehorse park – “Fantasy Play Place”.
* * * * *